Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Be the Change

Ponder this.....by adopting a self reliant life style you enjoy a verity of benefits.  You save money, build relationships, gain time and financial freedom, find independence and live a life full of continuous learning.  Here at Chylan HQ we have devoting our business and lives to lead the change.  By becoming part of the self reliance movement you become part of the change too, which is necessary to build a sustainable future.  We believe that the current lifestyle that so many of us enjoy can not be sustained long term.  Mass production, genetic modification and "Just in Time Operation", to name a few, are short term solutions for convenience and monetary gain.  It is our responsibility to educate others on the benefits of self reliance and how this movement is part of a better future for generations to come.

After almost two years in business we have developed a vision that we believe is part of that change.  Our vision at Chylan is to provide the resources necessary for a sustainable future through self reliance including quality products, education and an ongoing commitment to be the change.  We are proud to say that we have recently been recognized by our business community as a finalist for business excellence which in turn means acceptance of the way we think, our customers think and hopefully how the entire community could potentially think in the future.  This business ain't no cake walk.  I like to apply the 80/20 rule with a little spin.  We call it the 80/10/10 rule.  80% of the population stands by and watches what is happening in the world around them, 10% of the populations is completely oblivious to what is going on around them and 10% of the people create what happens in the world around them.  When applied to our business 80% of the population assumes we are preparing for some pending apocalypse or Zombie infestation.  10% of people are again, oblivious and the remaining 10% really got it going on and have everything they need no matter what.  That leaves only 10% of the population to carry the remaining 90% when all hell breaks loose!  

This is why I think it is important to share the recognition given by the business community.  People are accepting the changes we see in the world and are beginning to take accountability.  We encourage the members of this network to keep the momentum going!  Please enjoy this video and I hope it inspires you to Be the Change! 






Leading Change Daily:) 

Visit us on the web at www.chylan.ca
or in person
109-6039 196th Street
Surrey, BC.

1 comment:

daniel miles said...

hello,to,all---and,merry,xmas